Saturday, May 22, 2010

Why am I not getting mail from my groups when my settings are on individual e mails? How do I right this?

I am the owner of one group and I am not getting mail from that one or any others. My server has checked my mail account and it is fine, the only groups affected are my yahoo groups. My server said I should ask to have my e mail address un blocked. How do I do this?

Why am I not getting mail from my groups when my settings are on individual e mails? How do I right this?
Is your email address bouncing? If you're the owner, sign in to the group, click on members and open the bouncing folder to see if your address is listed. If so, send yourself a reactivation message. Respond to it and you'll be removed from bouncing status and your email will start arriving again.





Hope that helps!

health survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting