Monday, May 24, 2010

Can I change the e-mail address that my fantasy team had last year?

I was invited back into a fantasy baseball league that I was in last year. But I don't use the e-mail address I used last year for that league anymore and I got a new address on yahoo. Is it possible for the commissioner to allow me into the league as my new e-mail address instead of my old one? Thanks

Can I change the e-mail address that my fantasy team had last year?
You cannot change the old email address. What you can do is contact the commissioner of the league and have him send the invite to your new yahoo ID. Just let him know that your email has changed and he will make the necessary corrections.





Good luck to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting