Monday, May 24, 2010

I need a way to get into my e-mail without being sent to a page that says this page is unavailable?

I receive an error message or cannot find server message or you are not signed in ---sign in now. Help!! This is so very frustrating and really need help solving this problem.


Does anyone have any ideas that might help me?

I need a way to get into my e-mail without being sent to a page that says this page is unavailable?
this usally happens when the site server is too busy and they cannot bring you to desired page. wait a while and try.. it might work... also this can also b because you entered the wrong pw... sorry not a comp genius but this happens to me alot
Reply:Cannot find server sounds suspiciously like the email server is down.


This can sometimes be determined by logging into the email providers website and checking Server Health or something like that.


Or...your password or user id is incorrect. Maybe you have caps lock on.

bible study

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting