Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I cut, copy, and paste - I found a nice car picture and want to copy it like my e-mail.?

Right click on the pic, hit "save picture as", save it and add it in an email as an attachment. Real easy.

How do I cut, copy, and paste - I found a nice car picture and want to copy it like my e-mail.?
well if you right click on the picture and click on copy it copys it. Than you can right click on paste and put it into an email[:


...or you can simple just save the picture thn attach it into an email!
Reply:How can you operate a computer and not have learned cut copy paste?





Go here for a quick tutorial:





http://www.webmasternow.com/copyandpaste...

personality survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting