Monday, May 24, 2010

Does it take long to recieve an e-mail from the free host, my5gb?

Hi,I want to create a website so I first wanted to sign up with a free host my5gb. After filling in details it said at the end that I'll recieve an e-mail and that it'll tell me what to do next,I haven't received anything for about 3 days.Does it take that long?





Do you know any other free web hosts?





Thanks

Does it take long to recieve an e-mail from the free host, my5gb?
Link to list and forum about free web hosts





http://www.freewebspace.net/
Reply:Though this has been marked as resolved, I'd like to say that after much switching around of free web hosts, awardspace.com was my choice. No ads, and PHP and MySQL support.





If you want *really* cheap, though, go with nearlyfreespeech.net. Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting