Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can you remove unwanted mail in your box that grows crazy inside your e-mail box. ?

I get nothing but advertisement in my mail. Thousands of them .I like my email address and would like to keep it but I get abused with unwanted mail . what can you do ? It;s so many to delete I almost want to delete my account. I don't ask for them and I don't know how they get into my email address. What to do?

How can you remove unwanted mail in your box that grows crazy inside your e-mail box. ?
Go to your mail screen and click Spam/Bulk. Now see if the Spam filter is turned on. If not follow the directions. { Edit Settings} In the mean time, do not respond to any of them, it just encourages more when you unsubscribe to them. They continuosly pass them around. Just mark them as Spam. If you can see their email address, put them in your blocked list from the Options page. You can delete an entire page at a time. If the entire page is junk, scroll to the bottom and click Check all then click Spam. You can delete up to 200 on a page by going to Options, then Mail options, scroll to General Preferences and you will see a number in a box, usually it's 25. Click the little arrow and choose 200. Then click Save at the top or bottom left corner.
Reply:At the bottom of most emails, in very tiny print there will be a link click. They will ask for your addy and remove you. Just be aware of what you are clicking on!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting