Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do you switch back to a single-click to send e-mail on Yahoo instead of Ctrl+Enter?

My friend defragmented my computer today as it was running very slow (and still kinda is) and I think it did something to offset the "send" button as it won't let me click on "send" to send e-mail. Instead, when I mouse over the "send" button, it tells me to push Ctrl+Enter. How do I go back to being able to click on "Send" as before?

How do you switch back to a single-click to send e-mail on Yahoo instead of Ctrl+Enter?
that is very strange


try classic and new mail








Switch Back To Yahoo Classic Email





some users are having alot of strange problems with the all new mail


switch back until the problems are resolved


it is easy to switch back and forth to see if the problems are resolved





Click Yes To Go Back To Classic Email





http://us.mg1.mail.yahoo.com/dc/optout?s...





Switch Back To The All New Yahoo Mail





http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/mail...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting