Monday, May 24, 2010

How do I report an abuse of my e-mail address to Yahoo.?

I can give you a copy of the e-mail sent to me by East Indian, Pakistani's or whatever they are called.


Hi my name is Sadiq


Introduction.


Dearest,





It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my sister intend to establish in your country.


Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding in succeed sometimes in life.


There is this huge amount of ($5,500,000.00) which my


late Father deposited in a security company here in cote d'ivoire before he was assasinated by unknown persons.





Now I and my sister decided to invest these money in your country or anywhere safe enough outside Africa for security and political


reasons.





We want you to to stand as our late father bussines partiner for retrivine of this consigemnt from security company help us transfer it into your personal account in your country for a good reliable bussiness investment that we increase the fund


This goes on and on.

How do I report an abuse of my e-mail address to Yahoo.?
this is spam mate...delete and forget.
Reply:http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/abuse/

paying survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

e-mail Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting